Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Proud "Cardinal"!

I have continued to be so proud to have been a Southside Cardinal graduate from SISD! I tell everyone I know how proud I am to have grown up in a small town out in the country just outside San Antonio, Texas. Since I now live out of town, I can thoroughly appreciate where I grew up. When I return home to see my family, I always have the best feeling inside. I wish I had a picture of how beautiful all the indian paintbrush look in the springtime off of HWY 281 in front of Pearce Primary and Southside High School. Looking forward to hearing from former and future grads of Southside High School!

8 comments:

Anthony said...

And you're gonna post some pics of Texas soon, right?? So those of us in California (and elsewhere) can see what Texas looks like these days?... p.s. Hello Sandra and Roger!! Anthony here from LA!

Sandra said...

Very cool! Thanks so much Anthony!! I'll let Roger be the one to post some pics of Texas. He has some really awesome ones (especially of where we grew up)! A big HELLO goes out to you too from S.A. and the RGV valley all the way over there to you in L.A.! Thanks again!

gtedge said...

I think we'll have to start with some traditional Texas style photos. Like some of them there cowpoke pics.

Hope things are well in LA.

Sandra said...

Hey Roger!--Did you check out Anthony's blog? It's really awesome! If you haven't yet, check it out as soon as you get a chance! He has some very cool pictures of California, Hawaii, and Utah. Bye!

Sandra said...

One more thing, I agree with Anthony, I think you should most definitely add some of your pics to the blog! You have so many great ones to post!

gtedge said...

What is the link for Anthony's blog?
Thanks.

Anthony said...

Hey you two!
Here's my link:
www.carbineblog.blogspot.com.
I haven't posted anything in a while, but I will soon!

Sandra said...

Hey Rog! All you have to do is click on Anthony's name and you'll link to his blog! Cool huh! Also, he linked us to his blog! Also cool huh? Thanks, Anthony!... anxiously awaiting to see some new pics of yours! Bye!